Friday, December 30, 2011

The deck I've been dealt



"Each player must accept the cards life deals him or her. But once they are in hand, he or she alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game."


- Voltaire



It's been a few years that I've perused other people's blogs.  I've even started one for my own business (www.camelotstreasures.etsy.com).  And I've been considering the idea to start my own blog, to document my life.  But I was lazy - I'm probably the laziest person I know - so I never got around to it.



So here I am.  Starting a new blog, just about my family, my adventures, and myself.  You'll laugh, you'll cry, but you'll mostly laugh.  I like to put a hysterical spin on anything life throws at me, because it helps me deal.

I've accepted the cards that life has dealt me, even if it had a few more jokers than I might have liked.  Sometimes I've even felt my deck was stacked.  But everything has happened for a reason, and most things work out in great ways.

So welcome to my so called life, sit back and enjoy!

♥ G

No comments:

Post a Comment